Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Christmas 2006

I spent my whole Christmas day with my TRT gurlfriends Karen, Olivia and Sheila, and that special friend Christian. Karen and I went to Venj's house that morning and we have our favorite videoke session! It's 5 PM when we decided to fetch Olive and head to Sheila's house. After having a "bonding moment" with Sheila's parents (haha!) we went to Starbucks and there we spent the whole night talking, talking, talking and talking. We reminisce those days that were still together. We talked about those classmates and friends who got married or have kids already. It's just sad that Cheann is not with us, and of course Honey and the 7th month pregnant Mhe-ann. After that, we went back to Venj's house and enjoy til midnight. And by the way, Karen is our driver of the day so thank you for that! =)

We also talked about our plan to celebrate our 10th anniversary as friends on January 23, 2007. I can't believe its been 10 years na since I've known these girls! 

Treasure your friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment