Feeling sluggish for the past two days. I'm alright, I'm fine, I'm doing great with the work but I don't know I don't have the energy to feel happy nowadays. I'm blaming it on the PMS. Hate you PMS. *curses*
And the thing I promised about myself is not to bring boys issues on my blog but such issue made me depressed. And I don't have anyone to talk about it because I'm being prejudged. You know, you kinda like this one person but he doesn't like you back AND you have this another person telling you how he likes you and how's willing to show it BUT you don't feel anything about him. And it will be just unfair to continue whatever it is the thing because you know in the end that you will not be able to give back what he's offering. It made me feel like I'm a bad person though. People are telling me to give it a try or something and try not to be choosy. And I'm like, I'm 28, can I make a good decision for myself because I don't want to end up like a total loser going into a relationship that I never want to be in the first place. I don't want to hurt that person's feelings by merely saying yes today and get off the relationship after few months or so.
This is the hardest part of being a single and you're hitting the 30 mark soon. People around are like "literally dictating" you not to be choosy, (they even say I'm not pretty enough to be like one), "grab" the first guy who comes and stick with him. It's like you can't do anything anymore. I've waited for so long, I've been hurt for soo many times, do I deserve to be happy and contented and in-love to whoever rightfully person I should supposed to end with?
*DEEP SIGH*
PS: And facebook made me depressed too and I freaking don't know why.
PS2: Haven't started the 10 Day Challenge. Hormones should be blamed.
PS2: Haven't started the 10 Day Challenge. Hormones should be blamed.
PS3: And one thing that actually alleviate (in some ways) my self-inflicted depression is the fact that I had two pancakes for breakfast. *nom nom nom* I missed pancakes, never had it in ages though. I love you pancakes, thank you for feeling me better even for a while.
What the Heck! YOU ARE GORGEOUS and any man would be LUCKY to have YOU!! Never, ever settle, trust me, you don't have to. You don't need a relationship with a man to make your life perfect. I really don't understand this thinking that women are not whole unless they have a man with them. One day the PERFECT man for YOU will come along and you'll be thankful you never settled!! *Major hugs*
ReplyDeleteI miss you too! Bundles of puppy-cuddles coming your way!!!
ReplyDelete