Monday, June 27, 2011

Karen's Wedding!

I'm posting some photos taken during my friend Karen's wedding last Saturday June 25. We have very few because two of my friends who supposedly the "group photographer of the day" were 2.5 hours late. They thought the wedding was 11AM (it was 9AM) it was sooo funny! Anyweiz, we took some shots and I'm posting them here. 

Seeing my very good friend walking down the aisle is memorable. I actually cried specially when the priest told them to hug their parents for the last time. Karen is mama's girl because her dad passed away when she was 12 so her mom raised her alone since then. She's unica hija too and always denies that she's a spoiled brat (don't tell her but she is LOL)

Meann, Olivia, Me and Sheila (the last two single in the group!)

With Maid of Honor Lyn

With the newlyweds Karen and Edwin!

US =)

There you go! =) It was an event filled with laughter, fun and love =) 

4 comments:

  1. Ahh Karen looks so happy. ANd you girls look so pretty in your dresses. The hats are too much fun! Is that something that is usually traditional? You my dear a looking mighty mighty fierce!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honey, you look amazing!

    ~Misty

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! atih.. i didn't know that u actually cried . . i tot i was d only one who cried dat day! couldnt help it.. hehe.. tears were falling down and they were unstoppable.. and u rili looked so glam!

    @megs - yeah.. i am rili happy.. a dream come true for me to walk down d aisle.. i wonder when will Honey do d same.. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Megs: Karen just added the hats for more glamour-y effect LOL. Did I look glamorous thou? LOL

    @Misty: aww thanks a lot! It's one of those "rare moments" that I look OK LOL

    @atih: hihi mukang d na dugyot haha!

    ReplyDelete