Oh wells, today I decided to have THIS, 6 months and 1 day after I "promised" that I will do that LOL.
1. First thing first, I really want to be a teacher. I remember saying that all the time when I was li'l that I would like to become one, to have students of my own and to be able to share things.
2. A DJ. Seriously. I love to music to death and I dreamt of hosting my own radio show. How cool is that?
3. A singer.
4. A print-ad model. HAHA!
5. A pole dancer. HAHA!
6. An executive who handles shit for an advertising company.
7. A traveler.
8. A millionaire (billionaire will be fine too).
9. A warrior like a life warrior who can easily fight life negativities of all sorts.
10. Lastly, I want to be me, just me.
No comments:
Post a Comment