Yes, I am because I have sooo many photos that I should upload on my Toronto album on Facebook but due to my laziness I just can't. I remember when I traveled to Beijing, it took me 3 months to upload photos, and it's not even there, but here. Sorry, I'm good on procrastination you know. So anyweiz, I just thought why post one photo here everyday, it's much easier right. Go to my folders pick one good picture then post here. And probably by the end of the year, I had tons of photos posted already! Good idea right? Okay, "everyday" is such a task for me already but I will do my very best to do that. So for the mean time, here's picture number 1! =)
Me at the fabulous Nathan Philips Square at downtown Toronto. My friend Vera took this photo while shouting "play with the water, don't look, stay there!" LOL .They told me that during winter this water spot here becomes an ice skating rink. How I wish I'd seen that =) It's summer then so everyone had their own fun with the water and people are taking endless pictures all the time.

No comments:
Post a Comment