It was my second time to visit Bohol last week. The first time was when I attended Che's and Marlou's wedding in Tagbilaran City. Though we had a full day of visiting their famous tourist destinations, one thing that I made hinayang is the fact that I didn't see the Chocolate Hills that much. Well I did, but the thing is, after we walked up that 214 steps to that observatory deck, it became cloudy and foggy and in minutes it rained! And there were my Chocolate Hills experience =( Poor me! I've waited for years and suddenly rain just spoil everything! But last week, since the accommodation that we purchased had the day tour again, I was ecstatic to know that we will visit Chocolate Hills in the morning (it usually rains in the afternoon soo..) which means I could snap a good photo and indeed! It was fun visiting Bohol for the second time. We stayed at Panglao Island this time and it was very memorable for me. I couldn't get enough of Bohol and I said I will come back again very soon! Hopefully, if my time and money permits me to do so haha!
| Chocolate Hills. Carmen, Bohol |
No comments:
Post a Comment