Monday, February 24, 2014

MADE FOR ME

Maybe no matter how "bad love" (is there really a bad love though? or just bad people) treats me, I still believe in my heart that there's someone out there for me. A special, one-of-a-kind guy for me. And when I'm hearing beautiful songs like this one, I'm like, I'm going to sing this to him SOON haha! This song from my fave Michelle Chamuel really touches and warm my heart just like these TWO HERE. Hey future love, I'll see and sing this song to you, very soon (and yes I'm positive like that *winks*)


Always wanted to believe someone out there was for me, 
I couldn't seem to find you. 
At the time you were to me, just a story, just a dream,
I was far away from you. 

Scared that I was wasting my time, 
but now I put it all on the line. 

And I wouldn't change it, my whole life i've been chasing. 
This moment been waiting for someone made for me. 
I've seen your face in so many different places, 
I feel like it's fated, that you were made for me. 

For a time I went around with my heart held underground, 
trying to forget you. 
I still wanted to believe someone out there was for me, 
just couldn't seem to get through. 

But now I think I've found something good, 
and all that time I misunderstood.

Yet I wouldn't change it, my whole life i've been chasing. 
This moment been waiting for someone made for me. 
I've seen your face in so many different places, 
I feel like it's fated, that you were made for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment