Sunday, March 9, 2014

Be radically yourself

I got this thing from this link and it is actually one of my favorite sites in the whole wide world. And I quote:

"We want someone who is open, willing and excited to receive what we have to give. Just like they want someone who is excited, open and willing to receive what they have to give.

The bottom line: don’t close down, shut off or tone yourself down because you think the other person will reject you. If they aren’t attracted to who you really are, then good, time saved and you can move on. Lingering in a false identity to get the approval of someone else is the ultimate betrayal of your personal integrity. We do it because we love approval from other people. The only problem is that we are building our house on a bed of sand. It will tumble eventually and the truth will be exposed."

PS:

I'm not on my facebook right now. I have so many things to accomplish this week (work deadline will be on the 15th) and for the future weeks and I thought I need some sort of a breather. I'm still on Twitter and IG though, so there are my two social getaways for the mean time. I probably will come back there but not anytime soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment