Yeah I'm done with the transfer thing. I had transfered all those entries that shouldn't belong here to a "personal" site. I left some since its way okay to stay where it should be.
Got hook soo much on the reality show Hell's Kitchen. Last night, Sarah was eliminated. I thought its Virginia who will leave the show. She won the challenge but during the service Chef Gordon took back the immunity she got because she really messed up. Well of course my bet Heather got the power to eliminate two of her competitors. And she talked with Virginia, Sarah and Keith. That bitch Virginia told Heather that she herself is not even ready to own and manage a restaurant so its better if she could see herself in the elimination. In the end, Heather realized Virginia's faking it big time. You know, she has to have the sympathy. And look what she have done! Sarah was eliminated. Darn! The final three are Heather, Keith and Virginia. Cant' miss it next week.
No comments:
Post a Comment