Saturday, December 29, 2007

Au Revoir 2007


It is the 30th day of December, the last two days of the year 2007. My two sisters were home already but I'm still here at home in Las Pinas because I'm going to work tomorrow from 7am till 3pm. 

2007! What an incredible, frustrating, happy, great year for me. Sobrang daming mga events na nangyari that I never thought I could get through. I can still remember my January 1, 2007 and it's seems like just yesterday. I remember all the details of it. This year I could say is such a struggle for me in all aspects. There are soo many events/things/people which/who made me a stronger person now. I had my breakdowns during those times but still I was able to get up and fix myself. Well those are the consequences of being an adult right? There are soo many happy moments with people who I truly love and I will never ever forget that. This year, I learned sooo many things like loving myself and my family more, giving respect to people, learning to say no and move on, being strong kahit sobrang down na. Also, I was able to see who my truly friends are during those crappy times. And I was saddened by the fact that when you turn in them, you can't find one. But still I have very few friends that stood by me then. I'm soo grateful to them for doing such and they know who they are. 

Well well since it was forecasted that 2008 will be great, I'm looking forward for a very prosperous, healthy and fantastic year for me. and im 25 already it is time to be the best person i can be for myself and for my family. Just for the first quarter, I'm planning to quite my job. I really do hope i could find a good career after this one. I know my strengths and weaknesses and I'm soo excited to see myself browsing job ads, updating my jobstreet and looking works online. I don't believe in New year's resolutions but still I'm praying that God will give me enuff strengths to fulfill my dreams. 

Just plain career, strong bond with family and friends, and money-making for this year. no more no less. as long as i have GOD, my family, my FEW, TRUSTED friends I will be definitely okay. Sweet! =)

Happy New Year! *raises glass* Cheers to 2008!

No comments:

Post a Comment