Wednesday, September 15, 2010

hello wonderful cities! I'll see y'all soon =)

I cancelled my trip to Vietnam this Friday because of personal reasons BUT another vacation leave is coming at the end of month so I'm not feeling a total loser anymore. It's just sad that it is supposedly a first time trip both with Pat and Laine, and 2nd trip with Arrianne. But I'm somewhat relieve that they understand that I can't come with them FOR NOW. =) And with those trips that I'm doing lately (I just gone to Bangkok, Cebu and Hong Kong) the idea of this entry came up. I had never thought in million years that I'll do travel, NEVER! But it changed when low-cost airlines in the country began offering super low fares enabling us to have international trips (though travel tax and terminal fees hurt in the pocket).

So without further ado, I'm sharing my personal list of famous cities and countries that I'd like to visit sometime in the near future. This might sound "grandiose" or "not doable" or some might find that I'm crazy, but I never failed to dream that one day, some day I get to see each one of these wonderful places. Not in particular order though and these are just few. I still have a long list! lol

Disclaimer: These photos are not taken by me. I found them on various web pages. I take no credit for any of them. If any of the the photos belong to you and you wish for removal please contact me here.


The Eiffel Tower in Paris France, who doesn't want to be enchanted with that beauty huh? 


Christ the Redeemer Statue at the top of Corcovado Mountain in Rio de Janiero, Brazil.  I became a "fan" of Brazil when I followed volleyball superstar Leila Barros (I even had a haircut similar to hers during college) so since then I made a promise that I'm going to visit this city someday. Also, I heard that men here are hot soo..okay that's another story :P or I might ask my beautiful lexling Paula about it LOL


Dublin, Ireland. Fell in love with the city when the film Leap Year was shot there.


The London's Eye in England. I think I wanna live in London *snickers.* The fact that my former hubby Rob (yeah before he and Kristen get hitched) was born and raised there and a fabulous lexling Sarah lives there made me "decide" to include it on my list. And did I mention that my all-time fave pop girl group Spice Girls also came from London? *giggles*


The Statue of Liberty in New York City. I said to myself that if I get to be single forever, I wanna be single living in this city. So I'll be fabulous, flirty and just plain happy for the rest of my life. *alter ego sings in New York concrete jungle where dreams are made oh there's nothing you can do* HAHA! felt like a total dork there.


The Niagara Falls in Ontario, Canada. It would be a dream come true if I will be able to visit and get that close encounter with the falls. AND if I will have the chance of a lifetime, I'd like to live there in Canada, too. I won't stop hoping, praying and dreaming.


Puerta de Alcala in Madrid, Spain. I'd like to pay a visit to the country who invaded my beloved country for  a solid 333 years. 


aww the Space Needle in Seattle, Washington. Long before Twilight, I'm a huge fan of Grey's Anatomy. Totally totally get hooked with the series until I stopped watching.


Glasgow University in Scotland. One word. E. P. I. C.


Boston, Massachusetts. Part of the so-called New England. 


The Bean in Chicago, Illinois. Megs' used to live here and she made a promise that she'll tour me around the city whenever I decided to visit and I'm keeping that promise. *giggles* I wanna do the same "Flick the Bean" video made by her, Misty and Sarah LOL. Also, my fave rock band Fall Out Boy is from this state soo..


Rome Coliseum in Italy. Seriously fascinated and that "look" gives me goosebumps.


And this one doesn't need an explanation at all. If you don't understand I'd prolly be like "where the hell were you?" LOL. 

These are just some. I still have a lot on my mind. And if I have the millions (billions will be okay too *winks*) in the world, I won't prolly be here writing this blog because I'm busy taking REAL pictures of these wonders. 


So how about you, what do you have in your travel list? =)

2 comments:

  1. Would you please explain in not less than 1000 characters why would you like to visit Forks? Then please send you answer together with a self-stamped envelope to me haha :D
    Love you honey! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahahaha Ria! I believe 1000 characters are not enough. Thanks for visiting! Love you too! <3

    ReplyDelete