Tuesday, August 17, 2010

25 Questions

Seen this on Janny's blog and since I'm quite bored I'm doing it! =)

1. Do you have any pets?
 = Yes, 2 cats

2. Name 3 things that are physically close to you.
 = Eclipse OST, make-up kit (I'm testing out Sonia's eyeshadow gift and I love it to death) and cellphone


3. What’s the weather like right now?
=  grey, gloomy with occasional rain

4. Do you drive? If so have you crashed?
= Nope. But the cab that I hailed last night crashed to another cab. Though I'm fortunately okay, my face hit too hard in the headrest in front me. I was in the backseat. And there's a li'l TV monitor in the headrest where my face slammed. It left me in pain and I have to put some ice. And I was totally shocked and shaking when I got home. It happened so fast that the coffee that I'm holding on my left hand spilled on my lap.
     
5. What time did you wake up this morning?
= fucking 5:15AM because I have to be at the office by 7 sharp

6. When was the last time you showered?
= this morning
7. What was the last movie you saw?
= Inception baby

8. What does your last text message say?

= "teh pwede ba mahiram chucks mo" My sister asking me if she could borrow my Chucks.
9. What’s your ringtone?
= Back Into You by Amber Davis

10. Have you ever been to a different country? 
= Yes, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand and in 8 days Hong Kong and in 30 days Vietnam

11. Do you like sushi?
= No =(

12. Where do you buy your groceries?
= hehe sa Landmark or kaya sa Shopwise

13. Have you ever taken medication to help you fall asleep faster?
= Never
14. How many siblings do you have?
= 2 sisters

15. Do you have a desktop computer or a laptop?
= no more desktop, my company's providing me a laptop

16. How old will you be turning on your next birthday?
= fucking 28 

17. Do you wear contacts or glasses?
= I'd love to wear contacts but no hehe

18. Do you color your hair?
= I'm black but I just got my hair colored (it's copperish) a month ago

19. Tell me something you are planning to do today.
= Go to nephew's baptism in Ortigas at 3PM

20. When was the last time you cried?
= Last night after the li'l accident. 

21. What is your perfect pizza topping?
= pepperoni and cheese and please no pineapple whatever

22. Which do you prefer-hamburgers or cheeseburgers?
= cheeseburgers

23. Have you ever had an all-nighter?
= definitely

24. What is your eye color?
= dark brown

25. Can you taste the difference between Pepsi and Coke?
= absolutely. And if I could pick between the 2 I'll choose Pepsi.

3 comments:

  1. i can understand that you were a little shocked after that incident. Hope you're feeling okay now. Have you been to a docter? Just in case, please do. Always let them check your enck and such. *hugs*

    and pepsi=evil

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG hopefully you are OK after the car accident that is really scary! <3 you honey and like janny said if you are still in pain go to the Dr and get checked out. I cant wait to hear more about your travels. Honk Kong and Vietnam WOW!!! EXCITING!!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahah ateh! nag susurvey ka din! mana ka na din sa kin ha! hahahah =D pahiram din ng Chucks.. (but really i was thinking of 'Chuck' hahah

    ReplyDelete