Monday, October 11, 2010

A Love Letter

Dear You, 

I suddenly missed you. It is just random that I suddenly thought of you. And I can't believe that it's been two years since we talked. I still remember that day that we made the promise. The promise that never came true. I've waited but I've waited for nothing. I held your words into my heart. I held your love to me. Until now, I can't come up with words on how I truly felt about it. I'm in any way hurt but what I can do, you seemed forget everything that we promised for each other. 

I always say to myself that if I will love a person, it will be you. but things changed, people changed. How I wished that you never came, how I wished you never said those words, how I wished I never felt the love and how I wish you never give the love. How I wished I could hate you now. but I just can't. not that I'm disappointed but I'm way too numb to utter what I feel. 

This would be the first and last time that I will say anything about you. I had never had the courage to say all these things. And I kept it to myself. I always blamed myself for what happened but I get tired in the end. nevertheless, I say thank you for all the good things you've done to me. For all the encouraging words, for all the love, for accepting me for who I am, for being oh so true to me, for the phone calls that took 3-4 hours every night and for being there all the time. Thank you soo much.

And if I could love again, I will definitely chose you.

Love,
Honey

1 comment: