Thank you 2011 for the most awesome year YET. Couldn't be grateful enough to God for all the blessings my family and I received. Thank you for all my family's and friend's support all these times. This year has been pretty fast enough but I enjoyed every minute of it. There were times that I almost gave up and there were things that I hoped I never experienced and felt but as I get up from those sad times, I'm being challenged to be that better person next time.
When I read again my "farewell blog in 2010" I couldn't help but smile and be thankful. I had actually attained what I hoped for this year. And I love what I wrote "But I know from my heart that I'm gearing for more awesomeness in 2011. I'm excited and I'm ready." Well, 2012 I'm excited and ready for you too =)
I pray to God that as the new year begins, he will give me more strength, patience and understanding to every struggles that I will face. I know BIG changes are coming up, I really could feel it (I'm excited and scared and at the same time very much hopeful), and I don't ask for miracles, but more of the will to embrace those new changes. I have these things that I'm facing right now but I lift them all to him because he knows what I need in my life, he knows what's best for me.
Again, no new year's resolutions! I will do whatever I want, finish it, conquer it and just be proud of it. And this is how I roll! =)
4 more hours til 2012! Here's to a wonderful, blessed and love-filled New Year to all of us!
No comments:
Post a Comment