Over all, 2010 has been great to me. In between are those emotional meltdowns, hardships and struggles on some aspects, and a lot of challenges but all-in-all it was good. And I admit it, I was on the verge of resigning from work 3rd quarter for a new job offer, but I guess God has greater plans for me. And I just can't leave my job just like that. I'll be hurting for sure because as I've said before I love every bit about my job. I couldn't ask for more or for a different 2010 "story" because everything happens for a reason. If I didn't get "wounded" in some ways, if I didn't had those shitty moments of mine, I wouldn't have done those things that made me who I am as of the moment. I wouldn't be this hopeful if I know that there's nothing to be hopeful for. But I know from my heart that I'm gearing for more awesomeness in 2011. I'm excited and I'm ready .
No New Year resolutions for me I guess, I know what are those things that I should change because I truly knows who I am. But I pray to God that as I step into another year of my life, have him blessed me, my family and friends as always. Good health, financial stability, strength to do our jobs, patience and courage on everything that we do, lessen negativity and just love love love! =)
I could say that I am truly blessed and I'm grateful for that. Thank you 2010 for the family's and friends' never-ending support on me. Thank you 2010 for being the best you can be for me. I can say you're my best year YET.
And here's to a super great and love-filled 2011! HAPPY NEW YEAR Y'ALL!
No comments:
Post a Comment