Monday, April 9, 2012

Niagara (a week after LOL)

Okay when I first visited the Niagara Falls, I promised I will come back soon. However, I never thought it would be "one-week" soon LOL. So, me and my super fab cousins Steph and Jenn with her fiance Roshan went last Saturday! It was actually a road trip because we actually missed an "exit" (blame it on Jenn's cow story shit) and ended up going back. The 1.5 hours became 4 hours road trip LOL. We could have gone to Ottawa and Montreal by that haha. It was soo much fun and took a lot of pictures and I'm posting some of them here.

I'm still in awe and literally shaking my head. And thank you God for giving me these totally unbelievable, amazing experiences. And thank you to my family here, my aunties, uncles and cousins who spoiled soo much with everything. Couldn't be thankful enough. =)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Soo much fun! <3

Niagara Falls, Ontario
04.07.12

2 comments:

  1. Wow you do look like you're having an AMAZING time! I would love to go to Niagara Falls one day :)

    And I still can't get over just how beautiful you are woman! Every photo you look stunning!

    You need to post more of your adventures xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww thanks sweetie! Those words are confidence booster. =)
    I'm totally having so much fun here! Hopefully you could visit Niagara too =)

    I will post more pictures soon =) Love yah sarah. Thanks for the thoughts all the time <3

    ReplyDelete