Aww I can't believe that it's the 6th day of June already, the 6th month of 2012. And before we know it, half of the year has been gone. I forgot to even write an entry for May. It's just that I'm so busy with work and of course with my stay/vacation here in Toronto.
And as I've said a lot of blessings are still coming in my way and I'm like wow! Thank you GOD for everything. If I'm not lucky, I don't know what this is called, probably just blessed =)
I'm gonna come back for another entry because I'm gonna post some downtown Toronto photos here. See you then! In the mean time, here's a picture of me (with my auburn hair! it's my first time to have that color though) taken at Applebee's in Mississauga. I really like that restaurant I could say =)
06.06.12
Mississauga, Ontario

No comments:
Post a Comment