Wednesday, July 18, 2012

30 days

Totally I couldn't believe it but now I have only 30 days left before I go home. I'm leaving this wonderful city of Toronto with a lot of great happy amazing memories. I'm sad, totally sad that I'm going home. Though I'm going to see my family and friends again. I will be able to go back to work and physically report to the office. There's this sadness that I'm feeling right now. =( I don't want to be sad but I can't help it really. This city, this country had grown on me totally and I practically adopt to everything in here. To weather, to food, to the people around me everything! At the same time I'm anxious and "afraid." You know I was totally heartbroken when I left the Philippines and this trip had gave me sooo much great things that it made me realize how lucky I am that I experienced all of these awesomeness. But when you go home and you get to see these things again that remind that painful thing, wouldn't you get emotional or sad again? Hmm. I know I had moved on but I'm just anxious that's it. But that's life right? You have to face whatever "circumstances" life will offer to you and it's up to you how you will handle it. And I will handle this greatly for sure. 

I'm feeling a lot of things just right now. I will do whatever to make the last 30 days of me here memorable. Couldn't be grateful enough for all the good things that happened to me for the last 5 months. I'm always saying that this is far the most memorable trip yet for me and I don't know what's lie ahead on the next few months but with great hope and faith everything will be alright =) And wow after I come home, it will be almost September and just a couple of more months and 2012 is done. Just wow! 

Seriously 2012, if you are great to me, I could hear 2013 screaming to me "get ready for more awesomeness" LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment