Wednesday, February 20, 2013

It's survey time!

Found this online and I'm in the mood of answering random questions today =)

1. Will you talk to the person you like on the phone tonight?
 - YES! =)

2. Ever had a near death experience?  
- Guess so.

3. Where's your cell phone?  
- Beside me

4. What is the last thing you thought about?  
- I really should go home because it's past 8pm.

5. Do you regret anything? 
- Hmm not regret or something but more of how I wish things were different (or it's the same? haha)

6. If you found out you were pregnant who would you tell first?  
-  I think Ally and Hel haha! (Because I'm probably here at the office when I found that out :P)

7. What are you going to do this weekend?  
- See my TRT friends and Lyn too. I'm off to Batangas for girls bonding time =)

8. What kind of camera do you have? 
- Just a Sony Cybershot thing.

9. Would you rather go to a party or out of town?   
- Out of town please =)
 
10. Are you slowly drifting away from someone close? 
- I really don't know but sometimes if I don't feel that person anymore, I end up not talking or just avoiding.
 
11. When was the last time you held someone’s hand? -
 I think last night.
 
12. Who can you tell everything to? 
- Friends and family
 
13. Can you play guitar hero? - No.

14. Is any part of your body sore?  
- Every inch of my body because of that zumba and yoga thing last night
 
15. Are you missing someone right now?  
- Yes =(
 
16. Is there someone on your mind that shouldn’t be?  
- Yes =(

17. Do you like your phone?  
- BB is fine for me.
 
18. Last thing alcohol beverage? 
- That vodka punch shit. I don't know what it is called.

19. What’s the seventh text message in your inbox say?  
- HAHA! I can't say but it's basically said he can't send messages. Weird BB.

20. When is your next road trip? 
- 2 weeks from now!! I'm visiting Baguio and it will be my first time to see that cold city!
 
21. What did you do the weekend? 
- Work and stay at home.
 
22. Met anyone new in the past week?  
- Yeah?

23. Who was the last person to go to the movies with you? 
- My room-mate/friend Ate Nanette

24. What’s the nicest text in your inbox say? 
- "Happy Birthday, I love you!"
 
25. Do you mainly use your house phone or your cell phone?  
- Cellphone.
 
26. Is there an empty place in your heart?  
- Hmm sometimes I can feel emptiness inside but I try to just shrug that off. Life is too short to be bothered. :P
 
27. Do you count down the days till anything? 
- Yes.
 
28. Are you looking forward to something as of right now? 
- Yes

29. What is the farthest you’ve traveled with a friend? 
- With a friend that would be Beijing and with myself definitely it's Toronto.
 
30. What do you want in your life right now? 
- Stable job, great health, more travels, money of course and strong faith.

31. What were you doing at 9pm Friday night? 
- Sleeping!! I was soo exhausted Thursday night because of the alcohol and staying up so late so I promised that I'm gonna sleep early Friday and I did!

It's just soo fun answering trivia questions like this =)

Good night world! <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment