I'm just being sad and down nowadays. I don't know if this is all about that monthly bitch or something but since I came from my Baguio trip over the weekend, I felt down and uninterested on things and super bored. Don't get me wrong, I had a great time in that cold city. I explored the city FOR THE FIRST TIME (too shameful I know!) but I loved every bit of my quick stay there. And what's the most cool about it is the weather! During my stay the temperature were like between 15-16C in the morning and 24-25C in the afternoon. I just love strolling around the city with that weather, it made things easier =) I could come back there for sure but not during summer because I heard it will be darn too summerish there too!
So anyways, when I came back I felt that down and sad shit and had to endure that for like days already. Must be a vacation withdrawal I don't know and I can't stop crying on things I can't explain. Okay, there are things that well, not bothering me as in bothering, but I have specific things that made me feel like this. I can't say those things like right away on my blog but I know for sure, if there are bad days definitely there will be great days! And I'm looking forward for that. This just has to happen and I'm conquering this.
Before, when I get sad on things, I immediately shrugging them off away. I'm watching movies, I'm listening to great music, I'm going out or cleaning up my stuff. But this time, I tried to not do those things. I'm like "embracing" this sadness or whatever you know. I have to cry if I need to cry, I have to wail if I need to wail so that next time there will be no episodes like this anymore. I know I'm tough, strong, positive person and times like this I need to be much much tough and strong. But I'm human you know, I have the right to feel these things. And I'm human too who gets up after those crying times, who feel good after feeling bad about myself and will laugh again after crying my heart out. Times like this has to happen and it's okay =)
There's a rainbow after that heavy rain and there's always a light at the end of the tunnel.
Cheer up Honey! =) You can do more great things. Live, laugh and love as always =)
No comments:
Post a Comment