Thursday, October 3, 2013

Throwback Thursday

Starting today, for the next Thursdays of my life (HAHA!), I will do some throwback shit here on my blog. Actually, it's an excuse (and I reminder) that I really should update this once in a while and not every quarter. Since TBT is such a "hot item" nowadays on other social networks (IG, FB or Twitter), Thursdays on my blog could be any and all things TBT. A random, group photo, solo photo or all of it haha! And for my first #TBT, here it is!

Taken March 16, 2012. My cousins Jenn and Steph took me to their favorite restaurant Milestones in Toronto. It's soo classy and I remembered I ordered my fave Italian sausage ravioli! It's just 3 weeks since arrived in the city so everything is exciting and new for me =) How I wish I could go back to Toronto and relieved everything that I experienced. That would be sooo much fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment