Usually TBT is all about old/classic/vintage photos, but for today, I decided not to put any photo from the past and instead a "letter" I wrote myself almost a year ago. It's my thing to write "letter/s" for myself and just save and keep them. So I'm browsing my folders today and I found this one. I'm just happy today that I get to laugh what I wrote. I'm just relieved that I'm not in that situation anymore. And I can't believe that I'm really that strong, it's just that I have to believe that I'm strong. It made me realized that things really happened for a reason. And when I look back, I'm glad I'm not that weak, helpless person anymore. I'm glad I made a decision that I won't regret in my life. This is such a really personal thing but it made me who I am today.
10.31.12
Dear Honey,
How I wish you will be strong enough REALLY strong enough to walk away. Like for reals. Like have the courage to walk away and never look back. Never ever look back on these things that made you sad and hurt to the deepest.
You should ask these questions:
Is the "happiness" that he's giving worth of the pain that you're feeling?
Is the "happiness" that he's showering you worth of the emptiness that you're feeling?
Yes, given, that you can give THIS much of everything to him. THIS much of love, true love. Can he do that for you too? I don't think so. You think it's worth of the tears that you always shed because you're hurt? I don't think so.
It's never too late. Never ever too late. If you will have this restrain, this much faith that you will get through with this you will conquer this sadness. Don't forget to pray. And don't forget that a lot of people are looking up to you as a strong, tough, well-mannered, and kind-hearted person that they know.
God loves you so much and he will not allow you to be hurt like this. You don't deserve this. You never deserve all the bitterness and pain and hurt. NEVER.
Laugh often. Love much. Live well.
No comments:
Post a Comment