Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Merci 2013

This year has been a roller-coaster ride for me. I couldn't say this is the best year yet but I couldn't say this is bad either. It's not even balance or steady or decent. It's a roller coaster shit.

Everything is just okay. Encountered different heartbreaks, loses, disappointments, conflicts everything. Well, I'm grateful as well with all the blessings that has came my way this year. I'm still okay with the work, it still the same I guess. I had not visited any international countries this year, I opted to see Baguio and Bohol (twice) with friends. 

With all of these, I'm really hoping for a "steady" 2014. That I'm praying that I will surpass (again) all the trials and conflicts that I will encounter. And I believe that I should practice more the maturity that I get over years on every situations that will come my way. Try not to please people for their sake, be more responsible, tone down a little bit when needed, be happy, be really happy. 

One of the things that I made successful this year is losing the extra pounds that I have. And losing that 28 lbs is a lot. That number cannot be attained without the hard work, discipline, patience, courage, sweat and blood and the tears like literally. So I'm positive that I will lose that another 28 this year. Let's do this Honey! =)

Career/Job: More tasks I guess. But I know my capability so I know I get a good grip on that.

Family/Friends: Grow my relationship more with them. They will be there for me no matter what and I love them to bits.

Travel: 3 SEA countries this year. I claim it! And if there's more to come then why not?

Love: This is one of the aspect in my life that I really suck like ever. Like an F+ or a 70% grade. I'm in a very, very confusing state right now in terms of love and I do hope that things will get better in 2014. I claim it!

Well, you've done your part 2013 and I'm still glad that you became the best you can be for me. Thank you very much and I'm hoping for more awesome life adventures for 2014. =)

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment