This was inspired by Buster Benson (click the link please) and was suggested by friend Helena who is currently doing this too. We are eating at Mexicali last night when suddenly Hel took a photo of a random, non-sense photo and she says she is into this photo project. So Ally and I became interested and she explained everything about it. Basically, I'm gonna took a photo of what I'm doing, seeing, eating or whatever at 8:36 PM. But since it would be "too late" for me (long story), I choose to have it at 8:16 PM instead. It could be totally yes non-sense, boring, not important photo whatever but I quote Benson "The boring factor, however, is absolutely central to the vision of the project. Life is mostly boring, with spikes of excitement and drama."
Since I'm not on tumblr, I decided to post it here on my blog! And this blog will be awesome for sure haha! =) I'm starting tomorrow and I'm excited as well because this is the first time that I'm doing this =) I alarmed my phone/clock at 8:16 PM so that I won't forget it. Here's to the thousand boring photos in the future! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment