Tuesday, July 21, 2015

I Wish. I Hope. I Pray.

I have this favorite travel/personal blog which I follow on Facebook. This is all about a career woman who quit her very successful career in the Middle East to travel the world. And eventually finding the happiness that she's looking for and the amazing part of it is that she found her fiancee/future husband.

And I like this post, particularly, because of this quote:

"If you see it in your mind, you're going to hold it in your hand." - Law of Attraction

I'm doing the best that I can to migrate very soon. Took IELTS, have my educational background assessed, submitted all the required documents and did all these important stuff to make this dream come true. And now I'm at this point where I, literally, wait for whatever good news that will come. And as I've said, the HARDEST PART of this journey is the "waiting game." For the past months, I became too anxious and nervous and "stressed" on what lies ahead. And reading that quote (somewhat) gave me hope and strengthen my faith.

It became too easy to decide on this bold move because of the fact that I'm single and I don't have my own family (husband+kids) to think about. My parents and sibs are way too supportive of my plan. I'm at this point where my job just gives me a salary that I could enjoy but career wise it is totally a different story. I'm always being grateful for the job. I probably didn't spent 7 years if I don't like it here, however, migrating is the very thing that is important to me now. And I believe, that this is the perfect time, the perfect moment to leave this country for good. I'm POSITIVE that this is for me because this is really what I want and need. I'm just too POSITIVE that I don't even entertain any single negative thought about this journey. 

IT. WILL. BE. MINE. And I. CLAIM. IT

I'm in this state of mind where the only thing that matters to me is the future. I'm certain that what I'm doing right now is for my future and for my family's. And I will be forever thankful to Lord God for this future blessing. 

And to close this post, I wanna do what Kich (1/2 of the travel monkey) posted on her blog years ago:

In five years time, I will be an amazing IT consultant/analyst for a multi-national company in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Happily married to a wonderful Canadian who loves to travel and who accepts my crazy family. Still contemplating of having children HAHA. In five years, I had traveled and visited almost 30 countries, had my parents traveled to Canada, supported my siblings and nieces to whatever they need. And made them proud of me. 

In five years, my life isn't still perfect but it sure is amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment