Sunday, January 3, 2016

Day 1: God Feels Your Pain More Than You Do.

So, I went to the dorm earlier yesterday (after having two weeks holiday vacation) and cleaned up my stuff for me to get "ready" with 2016 and as I was throwing stuff I get to see this little book from Bo Sanchez titled "A Fortnight of Faith: 14 Days of Reflections to Renew Your Spirit." I have no idea where this came from because I never bought this. Or maybe it is my sister's because we've been room mates before. It is a good read so I decided to share my favorite passage of each of the day, from day 1 to 14. Some close friends and (of course) family knows my ultimate 2016 wish and that is
C A N A D A so keeping the faith and believing that it will happen this year are the ultimate mindset. No more, no less. And I will try not to entertain negative thoughts (mine and people's). So for the first day, I'm sharing my fave here =)

"Blessed are those who mourn, for they shall be comforted." Matthew 5:4

God feels your pain a zillion times more. Why? Because he loves you a zillion times more than you love yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment