What if the person you think is nice to you turns out NOT at all in the first place? Well, it's really a mind-boggling for me that this person who I'm talking about practically influences me on an everyday basis. She's nice really (yeah she's a she), smiling when she sees me, laughing on my jokes, "symphatizing" on the endless rants I have. But then I found out THAT SHE'S STABBING ME ON MY BACK. *Ouch!* If I were her, I would rather pick a cat fight rather than being the fakest person that this Earth has ever had. That would be much, much fun for me. And now I'm thinking what I have done to her that she's being the total pathetic, insecure person (yes, well aside from being a total fake) she could ever be to her self. I have few observations already before but I just brush it off cos I'm not a fan of dwelling on so much negatives. (I have some sorts of negatives inside of me already so what's the freakin use of that) And now the latest stuff she did to me just hit me off seriously. EEEKKKKKK
Also one thing, she's a total Tupperware, she talks about her friends behind their backs too. But when I saw her and some of that friends, smiles are all over her pathetic face, acting the real BFF for them. So now I think I shouldn't be surprised at all that she's doing her act on me too.
This really bothers me because unfortunately, I have to stick with her for the new few years of my life. And I'm quite concerned on the things she will say to those people I'm connected with. I just hope she'll gonna just say only the real ones, which I think, SHE WILL NOT. I'm not scared of her, she should be scared of me because after all I can be the bitch she's all looking for.
No comments:
Post a Comment