Hello blog!
After so much hiatus, I finally get to open this again and make some updates. It is due to the fact that I'm currently in the middle of processing my PR application to Canada. And I thought this is a good avenue to share my experiences in getting my dream come true! Yes? Yes!
Today, I will start on the first step of the many stages (well not quite maybe 9? hehe) that this PR application has. I know eventually, through the help of our dear God with the intercession of our dear Mother Mary and St. Padre Pio, I will win this battle. And to those people/friends reading this, I'm asking to please include me in your prayers as I breeze through this once-in-a-lifetime, life-changing journey of mine.
When 2016 started, I promised that this year will be my Canada year. And true to what I said, in April my agent told me to take a chance in applying for PR under Canada's Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) of New Brunswick (NB). Each year, the country's immigrant policy has became tougher and tougher in terms of qualification. I, firstly, eyed the Federal Skilled Worker Program but a year later, my application hasn't moved yet. But I'm happy that under the new immigration policy, processing times has been shorten from 1-2 years to 6 months-1 year. On June 11, 2016, I attended an information session with interview being conducted by the NB government officials who came to Manila. I pre-registered in April and was told to bring my IELTS results and Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) form. The event was held at World Trade Center in Pasay City and I registered myself for the 11AM session. Getting there was pretty easy and the information session itself was pretty detailed, after that they took in some questions from the participants and eventually started the "pre-assessment/interview." During the interview I was told that my requirements are good to go and was given an on-the-spot Invitation to Apply (ITA). I have 45 days to complete the whole requirements and that will end on July 25, 2016.
I'm soo happy and grateful that I was given an ITA right away. Considering that other applicants had to email the NB office and wait 2 or 3 months for an ITA alone. I could call myself a very lucky applicant. I will be forever thankful for the opportunity that I was being given in applying.
I have faith that God is
living out a diving plan through me. Have faith in God. -Mark 11:22
No comments:
Post a Comment