Sunday, August 13, 2017

The Sunday Currently

Seen this "The Sunday Currently" posts from Maine Mendoza's blog and she said that the idea actually came from siddatharton's blog. So, I'm thinking that writing this will be a great way for me to at least forget this particular depression thoughts even just for a short time. Here it is!

Reading:  The Happiness Project by Gretchen Rubin. 

Writing: I barely write nowadays especially now I'm quite consumed of this particular curve-ball and I know it is really, really bad to obsessed about problems but as a shitty person I am, I'm doing that. I'm asking apologies for my future self for doing this.

Listening: Blessings by Laura Story via Spotify

Thinking: This particular curve-ball. And the thoughts of how I did on my interview for my part-time job. I'm crossing fingers for a positive results on that.

Smelling: Lysol Clean Linen Scent and Bath & Body Works Pink Rose Wallflower

Hoping: Peace of Mind

Wearing: Jammies

Loving: My new job. Because I know for sure this job will bring me closer to my dreams

Feeling: I'm a little bit overwhelmed about this particular problem that I'm facing right now.

Watching: I just watched Wonder Woman. And though I liked Gal Gadot's and her fight scenes, I don't like the story huhuhu

Needing: $12,500. Yup!

No comments:

Post a Comment