I can't believe that September will be done in a matter of 22 hrs and the last quarter of 2019 will commence then! Fall started a week ago and the next three weeks will be busiest!!
Starting from work that needs to be done 45-50 hrs a week, I have facial and hair appointments in between. I'm organizing a bridal shower for friend Annie and I know Ay-Ay will help me out. I will cook some specialties and Ay-Ay will take over the games and other presentation about the bride! On the 11th, we will be sending off Annie to the airport for her 1 month vacation and of course wedding in the Philippines! Two days after it would be Thanksgiving 2019 and Sharon told us that we will be having Thanksgiving lunch at her house. I'm tasked to cook everyone's favorite lasagna and of course my own version of beef broccoli! Also, I asked my supervisor to work overtime as I need to have that day as my in-lieu day because on the 17th I will be flying to Toronto for a quick getaway. Me and Ay-Ay are planning to go downtown, do shopping for Winter stuff and meet my friend Honey MJ for some girls day out, too. I will be back to the city the following Monday.
Before I know it then, it is gonna be the last week of October, haha! I love it!
I'm still planning my birthday weekend and hopefully my trip to Portland, Maine will pursue. My Tita Mila will be visiting New Jersey last week of December or first week of January 2020 and she's asking me to visit her when she comes. We will see then!
No comments:
Post a Comment