Friend/officemate Marie has filed her resignation last Tuesday and I'm sad about it. She's one of the few people in the office who are trustworthy and very nice to me. Her resignation was a bit early. And I'm really, really sad about it. I even cried. =( Last Sunday i made a letter for her because she had her birthday last May 12 and it turned out to be a farewell letter already. We became seat mates last march and eventually became this "much close." She's the silent-type and I'm the talkative one. She knows all my weirdness in life. And sometimes she didn't get her quota because I talk to her a lot (yes I know I'm such a BI). At first, I never thought that we will gonna be this close. But I'm wrong. Maybe because she's willing to listen to my endless crappines. She's willing to understand everything about me. I even confide her my deepest secret and when I thought she gonna judge me. I found it the other way around. She gave me advices. She gave me the consequences of every decisions that I will make. She even knows about my future plans. And when I'm feeling down, she's there already. I will just say "Marie, nababadtrip ako promise!" She lemme see the positive attitudes that I have which I know people don't appreciate at all. And she always told me to love myself more and be more confident.
I know she will excel on the new career that she had just chosen. I know she never did a wrong move. And I'm also really happy for her. Sobrang bad trip lang because a lot of good people are moving out from the office because of the management. Ilan pa kaya ang aalis sa office? Ilan pa kaya malulungkot? =(
See you soon Marie and God bless. Don't forget that I'm so grateful to be one of your friends. Love you bitch!
grabe tol, touchd nman ako dun..mis u too! musta luvlyf..basta keep n touch olweis..=)
ReplyDelete