Monday, May 21, 2007

Treasure Your Friends

It's really kinda late already. It's past 11 and I'm still here. I just got from Batangas this afternoon and get to see Karen in Alabang this evening. Oh wells, I've waited for 2 hrs lang naman but that's okay knowing Karen haha! But it's worth the wait because of the pasalubongs haha! I love you bitch! She made kwento about her adventure in HK and she let me see the video of the fireworks at Disneyland.  After some kwentuhan, I sent her to the bus terminal and I thought that she will gonna sleep over at our house. The thing is tomorrow is their town fiesta so she has to be home.

Last night, while I made myself buro at home I called Olivia and we had this conversation for freaking 4 hours lang naman. It was really fun and sakit sa tenga haha but I really enjoyed it. We practically talked everything under the sun. She made me clarified what's going on with me and that guy. And of course I told her that were nothing but just friends. We also talked how we TRT friends really got together again after soo many years. I mean we went to the same school in college (Karen and I were even from the same department) but then we were not this much close. I just really love these guys. No inhibitions, they never judged and they're all true to their selves. I still recall Dennis' positive, humble comments about us and I'll never forget that. I got to see the letters Karen sent to me 10 years ago and it's really cool how were really grown up and became matured on everything. Me and the rest of the girls are looking forward to go out again, maybe next week, and hopefully Che-ann could join us.

Goodnight!

Treasure every friends that you have right now. They are your reflections. They are your strengths. They can help you whenever they can. 

No comments:

Post a Comment