It is Saturday night and last day of work. I haven't updated this thing for a week now and I can say I just had a hellish week. A fucking whirlwind week. A very tiring and sloppy week. In fact, I don't know if I breathe in between. I'm out of work for 2 1/2 days because I'm working on something. And its a Yes-No situation. No turning back, you will just say Yes! or you can also say No!. That's it. If I don't then I'm screwed. I'm still waiting and I know whatever it will be, good or bad, positive or negative, I have to make another decision again.
Decisions. Just hate them sometimes. Part of being an adult is to make decisions, I know and it sucks. (Can somebody do it for me? pathetic)
Gurlfriend Krean just came back from her mingle-to-death-with-mickey-and-friends in Hong Kong and she told me she's facing a suspension. Haha! Kumusta naman yun? No-call-no-show daw sya yesterday and I don't know she might end up having another vacation again. Aww huwag nman sana.
And I don't even know if im going home to vote on monday. Bahala na si Batman. Too much things to decide.
No comments:
Post a Comment