09.21.07
...with only 4 hours sleep, we then head to the grand atrium of the mall and found the people from MCA and few fans lined for up the CD counter. On this day, the band is scheduled to sign CDs for a limited number of 200. And luckily I was in the 5th slot of that 200. I met "fans" of the band and I mean like high school students from an international school. Oh you know the typical students-go-gaga-with-bands. For the whole day, I found myself talking and listening to their outta-this-world-fascination with the band. They have this scrapbook which they intend to give to those four, and they also lemme signed on it. At around 3:30pm, after 4 hours of waiting, the event's host introduced the Fall Out Boy. On that moment, you could see fans screaming on the top of their lungs and cameras were flashing everywhere. I chose my CD inlay to be signed and when it was my turn, I had a small chitchat with my fave FOB Patrick and told him I love their music a lot. He then said "Thank You" with his big smile and extended his hand to shake mine, Isn't that nice? =) Then it was Andy's and Joe's, when it was my turn for Pete.. I was starstrucked! Haha Gosh! Corny but I was! I'm planning to say that I was able to watched their concert the night before but instead I blurted out "I sooo love you Pete!" Haha! he laughed, gave the biggest, cutest smile I ever saw in my entire life haha! extended his hand and said thank you to me =) and then thats it! I'm done with my thing. Isn't it ironic that people waited for 5 hours and the signing only lasted like 30 minutes? After that they gathered at the center stage and let fans took photo of them for the last time.
It was fun though. I had my CD inlay signed, their bundled special edition albums, loads of photos, a front row seat on that event, and my own fucking share of experience no one could ever have.
PS: This sounds like an English essay hehe :P



No comments:
Post a Comment