Tuesday, October 28, 2008

WB to me =)

Hey hey hey! Welcome back!

It's been months, 6 months to be exact, since I've visited and posted an entry here. The last time was the emotional entry about my resignation and what happened since then?

Well, I decided to go home and stay na lang here and since then eto nagpakadalubhasa na bilang isang Web site categorizer at home. Oh yeah! Working at home is a perfect one for me since tamad nako gumising ng maaga hehe jk! Some of the advantages are, I can work whatever time I wanna work, walang boss at definitely maganda yung pay (pag 1k ang TP at kung masipag ka)

Last June, the company invited me to do the checking at their office in Makati and it was an experience. I've stayed there for a month and I really love every moments that I had with my superiors and co-workers.

Right now, as I'm writing this entry, I'm listening to music, answering Aron's E-mails re our reunion, and working hehe that's multi-tasking. And I'm lovin this new piece of technology in front of me. (no words can say how much I thank you bess, promise!)

Later =)

No comments:

Post a Comment