Sunday, December 28, 2008

OME!

It is certainly a hoax!

Yesterday I stumbled upon a news item about Twilight-tagalized-television-crap called “Takipsilim" which will feature locals Rayver Cruz and Shaina Magdayao as Edward Cullen and Isabella Swan respectively. I was like WTF!!!??!?! *rolls eyes*. You know as a follower of the movie and the books as well, it’s hell of a big deal for me seeing a copycat version of the film, especially if it will be written or dubbed in Tagalog.

Today, I read some of those reactions from the fans, and welz, what to expect, they all have their same reactions and they are all whining like hell. It is indeed a total BS to create or do a remake of Twilight. And now, it seems the issue is all over the Internet, the blog community, Twilight forums: here and it was even posted on the blogs of Ryan Seacrest and of the fabulous queer Perez Hilton and hereIt is sad that comments on Hilton’s blogs were crazy and they even ridicule Filipinos for coming up with such a stupid idea. Racist reactions are all over. Even Filipinos abroad were opposed of such.

I know this freaking, hoax, stupid idea was gone frenzy. According to some, the supposed-local-version will "ruin the real Twilight," which I do believe. You see the poster here, it is indeed photoshoped AND very much copied from the original poster. HELLO?!
What's worse, it has their own Web site already, http://takipsilimseries.blogspot.com/ and even got the whole line up ready, ranging from Chin Chin Gutierrez as Esme Cullen, to Gabby Conception as Dr Carlisle Cullen, and Karryle as Rosalie Hale..Please let me die now.

I just hope this isn’t true at all and never will be true, I just hope this was just created/invented by those silly, crazy, pathetic people who only wants to be famous or something, who wants to be talked about, who wants to be congratulated for the JOB WELL DONE. But to hell with them really.

3 comments:

  1. 22o ba 2?pin0y nga nman.tsk tsk!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good thing! it's a hoax che.But that would be crazy right?..Don't worry, nde cia totoo at never magiging totoo hehe =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember hearing about the Filipino remake of Twilight I just thought it was funny... if a country wants to remake Twilight, all the more power to them! I don't have to watch it or like it. Sorry if people were ridiculing Filipinos because of it, but if it's any consolation I'm sure they would have ridiculed anyone that tried to do a spinoff of Twilight. But yeah, it is amazing the hoaxes and rumors they can come up with to stir up some reactions in us Twihards haha :)

    ReplyDelete