It’s Chinese New year’s eve. It’s too early for me to sleep. 10pm. Disappointed cos the system’s not working properly again. It’s been three days already. Getting a good conversation here at the lex. I’m talking to Lana about Jasper. I'm lovin the GEN Y thread! People there are very nice and warm! =) I’m re-reading “Eclipse” again. The other night I finished “New Moon,” (for the nth time) and I’m starting to like it =) . Heard that Dakota Fanning will be playing the uber gifted bloodsucker Jane. Well, I’m with it. There’s a hype before about High School Musical's Vanessa Hudgens auditioning for the Leah Clearwater character. Lots of fans reacted to that because they think that Vanessa will not be able to put justice in the character. When I read this, I was convinced that this is just a rumour. Because in the first place the character didn't even show up fully in "New Moon." She will have her own limelight in "Breaking Dawn." Now, who’s playing Alec? And oh! Taylor Lautner is back for the Jacob Black character. Cool!
Yeah, I admit, I’m still addicted to any and all things Twilight! Next time, I’m gonna like write some of my favorite scenes from the four books.
I’m hearing fireworks outside. Maybe people are starting to celebrate already! Kung Hei Fat Choi!
*The title doesn't mean anything to my post hehe..it's a long story why I came up with that =)
jasper?hahaha ala lng.ilang books ba lahat ng twilight?4?hehe
ReplyDeleteThe saga has four books: Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse and Breaking Dawn. They're all great! =)
ReplyDeletestill waiting for your fave scenes from the books.hehehehe
ReplyDeletehahaha oo nga ate gie, I haven't started one yet..but I will soon *fingers crossed* hehehe
ReplyDelete