Friday, December 5, 2008

"You set my soul alight"

Today, I downloaded Twilight's OST. It has 12 tracks and 3 bonus tracks in it, including the piano thing that Edward played for Bella and Rob Pattinson's "Never Think."

I'm listening to the songs right now while I'm waiting for the ratio to reach .5. *please come fast*

I can't believe that after I saw the movie, I will be hooked big time. And I just love, love the OST. Paramore's "Decode" is sick! When I heard it over the radio, I fell in love with it. I love Paramore ever since I heard their "Crushcrushcrush" and love them even more when I found out that they are signed under Fueled By Ramen, which has music connections with my Fall Out Boy. Yeah, punk rock rules!

One song that stuck to me is "Supermassive Black Hole" by Muse. It was played in the scene where the Cullens played baseball in a field. I just love it! very very rocky, sexy music and the vocals? it is heaven! It feels like being hypnotized or being tossed in an endless cliff and your flying, eyes closed, and your tasting every moments of it. Whoa! WTF =)

I can say that right now, I'm super addict with Twilight. Before I just listen to people who are much fascinated with the book and who are crazy anticipating for the movie. And I pity myself for not like being aware of those books. Gosh, it's like I'm the last person in the whole wide world who not even know all about that. =) I can't take my eyes off to the series. Well, crazy, it is but for like hours, I'm half way done with the first one already. Haha crazy freak! and I'm lovin' it. Maybe I'm gonna give some comments once I'm done with it.

But for now, I gotta finish those four first and bleed my ears with the OST. Tata! =)

2 comments:

  1. adik ka talga sa twilight.ako,d masyado.haha prang ayoko ng mgbasa kc naiinis lng ako kc wla akng alam.wla pa akng nbabasa,hanggang muvi lng ako bt i knw u cnt rily get evrythng sa muvis..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ayan, na sayo na ang E-books, enjoy enjoy! you will be hooked big time, i'm tellin yah =) Thanks che!

    ReplyDelete