Thursday, February 26, 2009

OCD attack

This post will be freakin random. I'm in the middle of work and now I'm stuck with this song "Learning to Breathe," by Switchfoot. And really, for hours it's just that song playing on the background, over and over, and over again. It's like I'm tasting every lyrics of that song, chewing and digesting every melody of it.  (And I didn't even know why it had to be that song because seriously it doesn't have any emotional meaning for me) See told you this is random and whatever comes first to my mind, it's like I have to blurted it out. I just hope this post isn't another out-of-control-whine-a-ton of mine but let's see. Well, I do multi-tasking AGAIN! *ugh* can't help it really. I'm doing some work stuffs, then I hit TL thread, posted comments, checked FB, changed status, answered E-mails, commented on people's notes, checked two Yahoo's, chat a lil over YM, downloading a torrent file, browsing the new manual, taking down notes, sipping coffee, deleting photos at Myspace, remembering my Unionbank password (this is the hatest thing), mumbling Learning to Breathe's lyrics, thinking if it's really okay if I could have a  handy list of my passwords cos seriously I have senior moments when it comes to passwords. And those things never stop me cos now, I'm writing here and venting out and ranting the hell out of me. So, seriously now what is happening to me? *shakes head* Buti na nga lang, nde friday ngayon kasi kung nde, malamang Bubble gang mode pako neto! lol! =) 

And seriously I'm not liking Taylor Swift. She's just soo perfect for me. oh next time I'm going to make my own version of a whack list *devilish grin* and yeah, I'm thinking of her and JB on the top list lol! =)

Okay, I'm done!

Oppss! I forgot, well, I just want to share..I got two very, very special whatever-you-call-that this week. YES!! I'm so so ecstatic! Sa sobrang saya, I cried. What's new with the crying thing though? :P But then, God is good to me talaga! Woohoo!

Okay now, I'm really done.  Over and out.

EDIT 1: Ilang beses ko sinabi ang word na "SERIOUSLY" dito haha! OCD talaga!

EDIT 2: I forgot to say "Thank You Lord God for the blessings, I really love you!"

No comments:

Post a Comment