NOTE: Uber emo ahead, consider yourself warned haha! =)
Since it's the last day of February, I want to end that with a bonggang bonggang post. I'm on the nostalgic mood right now. This will be the last time I'm going to stay very up late because of my job. I'd definitely miss this. It's been nine months. Nine months of grueling workloads, nine months of changes, nine months of being hopeful, nine months of going to sleep at 2 or 3am and waking up at 10 or 11am, nine months of having siestas whenever I'd like to, nine months of going "on-leave" whenever I'd want to, and nine months of uber bonding time with my parents. (Trivia: sa buong nine months ko dito, never ako naglaba, kahit isang piraso haha, nde ako tamad malakas lang talaga ako sa nanay ko, that's why I soo love my mudra!)
Decisions. One of the toughest thing you have to deal with your life. I know this is a freakin cliche, but I'm happy that the decisions I made in the past helped me to be the better person I am now. I can surely say now, 2007 was the biggest worst year I ever had and I don't even want to look back on those horrible days. 2008 was the year I made the changes, mend some broken hearts, (not in a romantic way though) given up much everything, and picked myself back. It was really a tough one. 2009! wow, definitely I'm starting very well *oppss, baka mausog* but I'm just thankful. I can't believe that my hopes and plans are going on very smoothly and I didn't even set a deadline for this. I just lift it to our dear Lord God what I want and what I need, and he just gives it away. I know there's still a lot of things to be learned, roads to be taken and hardships to be conquered, but definitely, I'm keeping my faith on him and that's the most important thing ever. =)
People who might read this will end up thinking what's up with me that I'm acting the most emotional person in this universe. If they like know what I had been through, what I had sacrified, how much I forget everybody, how much I've been blinded with these things, they will surely agree how much I deserve the good things that I'm getting now.
One thing I'm sure now, I never been this positive all my life and I'm quoting Switchfoot. As you can see, this song stuck to me since I played it two days ago, of course I knew this song then, but it just hit me when I did hear it again.
I'm learning to breathe
I'm learning to crawl
I'm finding that you and
You alone can break my fall
I'm living again, awake and alive
I'm dying to breathe in these abundant skies
Tata!
I'm learning to breathe
I'm learning to crawl
I'm finding that you and
You alone can break my fall
I'm living again, awake and alive
I'm dying to breathe in these abundant skies
Tata!
love the song, love your entry, dear! Way to go this 2009! =)
ReplyDeleteThanks ate gie! =) (definitely love, love the song)
ReplyDelete