Thursday, March 19, 2009

Can’t think of the title right now cos I’m on the verge of strangling somebody!

Okay, I'm not suppose to write here cos:

1. I'm at work! yes right on the very middle of the work!
2. it's 3:50 now, and it means i have one hour and 10 minutes to finish this thing off
3. My thursday has been good and I don't want to be bothered with anything
4. I hit my quota already so yeah I'm good
5. I'm in the good mood for weeks now
6. I've been showered with blessings and I'm so thankful for that and I'm not in anyway, anyhow should be bad with somebody.

BUT!!! this day will be an exception and I don't have somebody to talk to right now. Sometimes you can't get away with annoying people. oppss that understatement, he's not annoying, HE IS FUCKING ANNOYING! okay now! that's straight profanity but really sometimes swearing helps you to get over with some annoying, stupid people who just want to ruin your day while they're doing their fucking annoying stunts!

I tried to be nice! I tried to inhale, exhale 10x (they said that to me if I'm feeling that I'm about to explode) but neither help! so I'm writing this letter to the stupidiest and rudest person I've ever met!

URGH, YOU, YES YOU, I ALREADY WARNED YOU BEFORE BUT YOU STILL KEEP ON DOING THAT! AND I SOOOO SOO HATE IT! and what's worse is that you keep on bluffing!! That's double jeopardy! annoying+lying = HELL. I know your busted now because you don't expect that it will happen to you. but really, you're so pathetic for not accepting the truth. GET over it! stop complaining, stop whining! and stop involving me and everybody with your hellish-acts!

And heavens! I can't believe that I'm actually wasting an MB of my blog space by telling people who will read this how pathetic you are! But this will be the first and the last time that I will actually deal with you! You have this ego problems and I think you should get a life! I've been nice, I've been so humble, I've been so understandable to whatever attitude you have, I've been always the yes-he's-just-like-that-person, but now I really can't take this anymore! One more thing, YOUR SICK!!

darn, I think I'm going to take my medicines right now because I'm feeling my heart beats so fast that I can't cope up with it.
_______________________________________________________________________
God I never hate a person like this before. I'm no capable of hating somebody because you never hate us and I know I have shortcomings too. But please help me to ease off these hate feelings and please don't let him near me, don't let him communicate with me, don't let him affects me. I'm trying to be a good person and I don't want to be with people who will make me sinful and total wreck inside. I'm sorry too for those hurtful words I'd said. I'll just lift all of these to you. =(

No comments:

Post a Comment