I’m just done watching the DVD rip of Twilight (YET AGAIN) and I’m just browsing some FB and decided to share this wonderful thing I’ve got. Yes, I just had the Twilight Saga Collection (the boxset/hardcovers) ordered by my uber fabulous bess thru Amazon.com. She helped me to get one so I owe her this big. I was excited when she placed an order for me on February 24 and was shipped right away on the 25th. The shipment says it will be here on March 19 (since expedited shipping in the Philippines takes about 12-17 days) but then I was ecstatic when my sister called me and told me that the boxset arrived on the 10th. Exactly, 13 days! (my lucky number). It was Tuesday and I was at the office and I couldn’t control my excitement that I want to get Friday right at that very moment and go home and sink my teeth on the books! Yeah, I’m still a frickin teenager at heart and I guess it’s just okay as long as I’m happy (Don’t have time to entertain negative vibes anyweiz). Everybody has their own childish addiction and this is mine, so yeah spare me (uh welz, I’m trying to have a good excuse out of this hehehe).
I’m just so delighted that really I got this collectible item. The books are all hardcopies with jackets of course and includes four cards with the famous quotes printed on them. On the other hand, the case has book covers on each of the sides. It also arrived in very, very good condition. I didn’t expect that it will be, since my bess’ bookset has a slight damage on it and I read that some of the buyers has to send it back to Amazon for replacement. But good thing, mine is completely undamaged and still in shrink wrap. I remember looking at eBay Phils. and found 3x much expensive than buying off Amazon but then my bess helped me to get one so I was very, very lucky. I look for local paperback versions and found out that some major bookstores only offer “Twilight” and “Breaking Dawn.” (EDIT 03.31: Major Powerbooks stores has one but when I checked it in here in Greenbelt, it was sold out and they have no idea when it will be available, they also informed me that future boxset will be much expensive than the earlier release which is 2999 pesos) But Pinoy Twi-hards can always order thru Amazon, they just have to endure the waiting time and the shipping costs of course. No doubt, this collectible is highly recommended for those saga followers.
Oh, it's my bess birthday today March 22 (but still it's the 21st in California) and I want to greet her a very Happy Birthday. She banned herself from FS and FB for the meantime, so I just hope she reads this =) The post's title really reflects what I'm feeling right now. Being happy is a choice, feeling good is a decision. My post below me was not cool because I let a bad person affects me, I somewhat "permitted" him to rule me, but yeah I'm just human and I'm bound to be angry and harsh, and once I just let this hurtful feelings out then I'm definitely good. So now, I'm just concentrating on the people, places, circumstances, things and everything that will make me happy for I to become a better person.
And the Twilight saga collection (with the helpful effort of my bess) makes me happy that's for sure! *winks*





No comments:
Post a Comment