This is the slowest Tuesday I ever had (yeah I know that's a bit over rated) but really I'm not into "working-my-ass-off" mode right now. I'm feeling totally craptastic and seriously not on my productive alert and can't believe that I can't even analyze this Web site that I'm looking right now (well, not technically looking cos I'm blogging and yeah like duh I'm getting silly). See those hovering lines tsk tsk tsk. Holidays are gone just like that and hearing all my friends and office mates' wonderful vacation experiences made me feel like a total castaway. They were like "Honey what did you do during the holidays?" and I was like "Uhmm working and FBing? hehehe." I'm off last Thursday till yesterday Monday and the supposedly PTO Monday gone fucking-BIR-PTO-day. I don't know if this headache/laziness is part of the Tuesday drama that I'm feeling right now or I'm just having a palpitation because of the 4 cups of coffee that I drunk plus that one iced coffee. *yikes*
Sunday was the only vacation I had, spent time with the family and relatives the whole day. It was fun though being with my aunties whom I'd never seen for 10 years. They already leave this morning for Canada and surely will miss them. And oh the Monday off, the day that I'd waited was just partly wasted dealing with some uber "lovely" BIR personnel. *insert sarcasm here* That was the first time I have to file for my ITR (my previous company did that for me for four years) so yeah that was really hard. It's just that I don't know why they don't let me pay my dues at my registered hometown. But to make the story short (without elaborating the lines that I had to go through, the stupid people I've met and the basking heat that I had to endure) I did it! And oh I have to say f*** you institution (name omitted) for having the lamest excuse I ever heard on why I can't pay on your bank.
I'm happy though that I got to work during those holidays *yay, double pay baby* It was my decision since I know I'm not going anywhere. Plus the fact that I had FB the whole day and read the WA fanfic. So I think that's good.
Okay before I go, I want to share something. I just had another wonderful blessing received last week and I didn't expect it at all and I'm so thankful for having such. I could say that was a good confidence booster! Yay! Great! =)
Honey.Outta.Here.Now.
No comments:
Post a Comment