Sunday, April 26, 2009

This is not just another Twilight-related-post-thing..

..but actually it is haha =)

The movie "New Moon" will be released on November 20 so I'm actually expecting myself that I'm gonna post more and more saga-related topics here. and oh yeah "Eclipse," will be on June 30, 2010..how fantastic is that? =) and David Slade (30 Days of Night) will helm the project. So I think it's now on the green light too! "Eclipse" is my favorite saga book so I'm actually looking forward for the best of that! :D

I just came back home, had a videoke/drinking/overnight session Friday night with officemates/friends, Carole, Heva and Rose, at the house of ever fabulous Tita Mila in Antipolo. We had seriously fun, singing until the wee hours of the morning (Don't underestimate my videoke prowess and my ability to stay up very, very late hahahah). We decided to go home at around 6am but didn't happen at all so we went to this awesome farm//hotel with Tito Edmund and Ate Beng and did some nature tripping. Can't believe I can find such a beautiful place in the heart of that city.

I got home almost 6pm and the bus travel was ssoooo long. The supposedly 3 hours travel gone 5 effin hours *ugh* Stupid rain, stupid traffic! but seriously it's nice to be home :D

By the way, gotta post this newly released official New Moon photo:
They're the Wolf Pack, the wolve friends of Jacob (no official poster just yet), and when I saw this I was like "yeah! there's something to drool on aside from Edward" hehehe. Whoa! look at the "tribe-tatt" they have there on their upper right arms! I'm a Paul fan (and Seth too) so seeing him come to light makes me a real hardcore. Seth prolly be in Eclipse so I'm hoping that they will cast a good one for that character.

Okay enuff for now. Off to lunch. Have a fun Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment