Monday, June 1, 2009

SQQQUUUEEEALLLSS over-the-top!

I'm writing this post just because I'm on my first-official-New-Moon-trailer-euphoria today. It debuted at the 2009 MTV Movie Awards and I know, we don't have the telecast of that yet here. (it will be on June 14 though) but luckily I have this "blow-by-blow updates" from TL, the uber fabulous forum that I'm member of (Thanks Alpie and Pel). To recap, the movie won the Best Kiss (definitely love the "act" they did there it's much better than truly seeing them kissing on stage lol), Best Fight between Rob and Cam, Best Breakthrough Male for Rob, Best Breakthrough Female for Kristen (in which her Popcorn award fell off of her hand, that's so Bella-ish!) and of course the Best Movie of the Year. Yay! I know I know, TW beats Slumdog Millionaire but they got the Oscars though so save TW for those harsh comments, really. Paramore's Decode lost to Miley freaking Cyrus. WTF! *rolls eyes* 

The trailer? oh yes the Trailer! Whoa! that was cool really! It's the first of I think 2 or 3, so fans are really eager to see what's next. Hands down for Chris Weitz for fucking Jacob's phasing. That was uber great! Jasper's growl and "attack" that was really OH MY!!! I think I didn't even breathe for like seconds after the trailer was done. I can say I'm satisfied at the moment and hope it will be till the end. With Italy's shooting pictures and videos spread all over the Internet, I'm wondering how much fans truly anticipate the movie, and 6 months are not freaking fair! After seeing the first trailer, I really have this two comments which I really wanna save till I got the complete one. All I know, is I'm lovin the movie with all my frikkkiinnn heart! =) I'm going to freaking watch the premiere absolutely! not to mention the regular showings. Can't get enuff of the NM madness arggh..It feels so good that I want to burst lol

and I can't believe that some of my favorite scenes from the book are actually in the movie! *yayyyy!*

Twilight Saga: New Moon First Trailer   (Edit: as I check today July 23, 2010 it was not available anymore so I'll try to find another one)

OKAY.NOW. I should stop hyperventilating now. My weekend was gone without me being aware that it's weekend. How come? I don't know either, it's just happened! and now it's Monday and seriously, I'm a busy person I guess. I can't even remember what day it is. I'm preparing for my awesomeness 6 days off from work starting Thursday. How's that?

Spread the NM love. and November 20, please come here fast. Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment