It’s time to do some post here and this is not interesting at all, Na-ah! so don’t blamed me if you feel like been “deceived” and if some of your precious time has been wasted by merely reading this hahaha. Been MIA for weeks and been very busy because of some work things and some personal stuffs too. Just got from 6 days fabulous off from work last week, spent the weekend in Kuala Lumpur and Singapore with Heva and Tita Mila. It was nice though cos I just have to spend only some bucks for the air fare, which is very cheap, you just have to do some fare checking all the time. Accomodation was FREE! Yey! Heva did the itinerary stuffs so basically I just followed everything she had there on her list. Had fun really. It was my first trip though and it’s f-en big deal for me seriously. Anyway, it was fun, cool, tiring and very exhausting. I vowed not to eat Indian food as long as I live, during my short stay there I learned to appreciate junk Mcdo, I appreciate English more (Filipinos are the best in speaking English in SEA), SG is literally expensive! and KL also have the same greedy-cab-drivers, so I guess, we’re even there. Although, 2 out of 4 flights are delayed, it was bearable. We did a side trip to Singapore and meet the rest of the guys Carole, Rose and Luis there. By the way, the airline just gave us an E-gift voucher as part of their On-Time-Guarantee-compensation-thing for the delayed flight we have there. It’s worth a return ticket ANYWHERE so I’m like thinking, where to head next? lol
Petronas Tower. Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
The Merlion. Singapore
I only worked for two days and went back home Thursday night because yesterday was holiday! I should’ve worked but it didn’t happen, instead, I’m online all day, tweaking some iPod stuffs, download songs, and did FB all day. At the end of it, did watch TW’s extra features, LOLing Rob’s funny “antics” and yeah being fascinated with all the DVD’s stuff. I had to buy the DVD in SG because I’ve been whining about the crappy version we have here. Ours have no audio commentary (which is hello?? the basic!) the seven-part “Adventure Begins” documentary only got one so 6 were missing. So I was like “I’m not going to spend money for that!” So I just waited until the f-en trip plan came up, so I was like, yeah this is now the right time. I truly believe that “good things happen to those people who wait” hahaha I’m just making “justification” or something. DVD cost are pretty much the same here so I think I gota good bargain though, and the features are COMPLETE! So yeah rock on baby!
So other than that trip, I have a pretty f-ing utter borrrrinnnggg life. All I do is work and for heaven’s sake I got to see a movie FINALLYYY two weeks ago after a long time, like 4 months-long-time. Pathetic, I know, I don’t have a life outside the work, I’m basically waking up everyday, go to work, be a nice employee, complete the 8-hours-shift, do some OT till 9 or 10, head back home, clean myself, dress myself to bed and finally just lay there and close my eyes and yeah wait till my 630am alarm bugs me. And then I have to do it over and over again. Every Friday I have to go home and do some work too. Now tell me, where’s my life? So really I deserved that trip, I deserved that vacation and I laveetttt! and yeah I’m not whining about that, it’s just that I’m plain, my life’s plain and I’m bound to be plain the whole existence of me. hahaha
Now, I’m thinking, I wanna give up my cellphone, my texting and calling habits whatever. I’m just getting pissed that no one’s texting me hahaha. kidding! I know, I know it’s kinda pathetic and pitiful but really, days are gone when I have to stay all night because I’m texting somebody or I have to do some unlimited stuff cos I’m doing texting. Or I have to send off some forwarded messages to my friends. Now maybe I’m thinking I’m done with the texting and cellphone thing I guess? I don’t know, I’m 26, I’m old so it’s not me anymore. If people want to communicate with me, there are E-mails, FB and this yeah *chuckles* FS. I’m giving out my old poor N70 to my sister and she’s “fine” with it and she’s offering me her “fabulous” *with dripping sarcasm* cellphone for “emergency purposes” so I was like, yeah I’m cool with it. Also, I’m thinking of giving up the other E-mail address that I’m using since I’m in second year in college. I already did some deletion of FS friends that shouldn’t be on my list in the first place. I’m sorry but yeah I’m cleaning up my act, I’m cleaning some clutters anyways.
It's time to shut the hellp up Honey. I’m off to bed and it’s already 12:15am. Have to go to the church still in the morning. It’s Sunday, it’s Family Day so enjoy! and ohhh can’t believe I’m going back to Manila tomorrow for another Monday work. *sigh* Monday, puh-leez behave and be nice to me too!
Outta.Here.
wow! nice o know you got to travel to SG and KL. i agree SG is soo expensive. But i love indian food! wahahaha travelling's the best!
ReplyDeletehaha thanks rafi! wow you like Indian food? swear I won't have that again.EVER.AGAIN. lol Thanks Rafi for the comment *hugs* =)
ReplyDelete