This post should have been written weeks ago but since I'm always doing work (sleeping is the only rest I could have) I can't find time writing this. I don't go out, I don't do recreational stuffs, and yes I'm a boring, workaholic person. My home and the boarding house and the office workplace are the only places that I'm visiting most of my precious time. So, I myself, is pretty much tied up with the work and nuthin much. Two weeks ago, lexling Megan Frank from the Chi town of Illinois has sent me a sweet care package with lotsa lotsa of cool stuffs. So, I just wanna share it here. =)
Note: I can't put the captions yet because it ruin the spacing of the photos. *pouts* But I'll find the way though.
I love everything about the package and especially the thought and the efforts of sending that really, really cool stuff. The letter is so awesome. Great to feel that somebody's thinking of you and caring for you even though that "somebody" is living on the other side of the world and with almost 15 hours time difference and you just come to know each other thru the phenomenon brought by Twilight. Now that's friendship beyond timezone, continents, language, ethnicity and race =)














No comments:
Post a Comment