Happy Tuesday!
So far so good. Monday has been nice, thank God! and the Tuesday's doing cool too! I had an awful one last week. The whole week actually was a mess and I'd rather shut my mouth about it because if I didn't I will talk all sh!tty now. The weekend was just plain too, went to the sister's house and watched some frickin DVDs.
It was the VMAs yesterday September 14. I don't know if we have the telecast of that here yet and apart from Kanye West's tactless a*hole outburst (he interrupted Taylor Swift's acceptance speech by merely saying that Beyonce's Single Ladies was more deserving), my NM's trailer highlighted the VMAs. hehe =) Two words: GREATNESS and AWESOMENESS. See it here:
Everything that I have "envisioned" for NM (the least fave novel of mine) had really come to life. *sigh* I just love it, based on the trailers. I'm loving NM so much that I'm fearing for my EC, my favorite of all time. I know how director David Slade doesn't like the TW saga before ssoooooo....I don't know what to expect. I don't want EC to be Twilight Ver 2.0. and I think TW is really far behind NM. But I'm really, really, really excited for NM. I heard that TCP, the Philippine TW community, is organizing a blocked screening for that in Greenbelt, so let's see! =). Bess' coming from the U.S. too in November so we're planning to watch it together. I asked Maria Karidad Acosta to watch it too..and fellow pinay lexling Kimmy from Pque and I are planning to meet up and go see that! Sooooo c'mon, November is definitely NM fever baby! =)
Okay, on another happy side, I get to receive a SURPRISE care package from my Brit lexling/fellow-twilighter Sarah! It is literally, totally surprise cos I wasn't expecting it at all. She didn't even tell me about it! I'm so excited and I'm looking forward to go home on Friday! It is actually the fourth time I had received some cool, sweet package from my lexlings =) (Edit July 27: Here are the photos of gifts that my lovely sweet Sarah has sent me.)
On a much happier note, the company has just told us that they're giving us a perk wherein they gonna pay for the W/A Team's monthly Internet service at home soooo cheers for that lol. Woohoo! That is cool really and it would allow me to save up more =) Lastly, another "freebie" has been given to us by the guy up there, well not technically for me, but for the youngest sister. A month ago, she got a job promotion and so from handling real estate loan accounts she will be dealing with investigations on some fraudulent accounts stuff now. Geez tough! And a promotion means a raise, and a raise means she's NOW going to help me with the utilities-paying-sh!ttyness back home hahaha. I know the new job is not easy, she will have graveyard shifts too, and she did move out from the comforts of Ayala Ave to the secluded part of The Fort but that's life. Sometimes we should be opened for changes and take risks. So to my sister, Good luck biyatch! hehe
On a much happier note, the company has just told us that they're giving us a perk wherein they gonna pay for the W/A Team's monthly Internet service at home soooo cheers for that lol. Woohoo! That is cool really and it would allow me to save up more =) Lastly, another "freebie" has been given to us by the guy up there, well not technically for me, but for the youngest sister. A month ago, she got a job promotion and so from handling real estate loan accounts she will be dealing with investigations on some fraudulent accounts stuff now. Geez tough! And a promotion means a raise, and a raise means she's NOW going to help me with the utilities-paying-sh!ttyness back home hahaha. I know the new job is not easy, she will have graveyard shifts too, and she did move out from the comforts of Ayala Ave to the secluded part of The Fort but that's life. Sometimes we should be opened for changes and take risks. So to my sister, Good luck biyatch! hehe
I'm so effin out of here.










No comments:
Post a Comment