Okay this blog is super fast. I'm actually running off already but I just happened to see this at the lex board and uhmm yeah this is a good list to share though. So tadah..wala lang hehe. I just like this list 'cos I can really, really, really relate into it!
This list is entitled: What I learned from the Twilight saga: (hehe)
1. Chivalry isn't dead.
-Way to go Edward hehe
2. Clumsy girls don't finish last.
- I believe! Sometimes we actually comes first lol
3. Topaz isn't just a stone.
- And it's not just the name of the section that I'm included when I was in fourth grade. I know my trivia is corny but yeah SHUT UP! =)
4. Sexy can be warm, cuddly and unexpected.
- Uh-huh
5. But sexy can be stone cold and staggering too.
- Oh yeah! (love being cold hehe)
6. The magic of Muse.
- Okay, I don't listen to Muse, but yeah why they give them a chance though
7. You make your own destiny.
- TRUE!
8. The attributes of Volvo and Harley.
8. The attributes of Volvo and Harley.
- The first time I saw Edward's look-a-like Volvo in Greenbelt, I immediately went through my bag and look for the fone to take a picture (such a stalker) but yeah crap, I left it at home. ugh darn! I promised next time to stalk more =)
9. It is possible to read 400 pages overnight.
- and it is possible to finish four books in four days..uhmm okay I admit it 3 days. sorry totally fan here. =)
10. Imagination is the getway to the soul.
-Bring out that freakin imagination baby! lol
Hehe that's it! and yeah I'm going, I'm going..wait wait another one. I had this song stuck in my fickle brain again for the whole day. One of the fave songs in the "She's the Man" OST and I laveetttt! (hello? All-American Rejects) I downloaded it and listened to it (Thanks Repeat button yeah seriously I owe you a lot). Can't wipe out the smirk on my face :P So I'm posting it here.
Let me know that I've done wrong,
When I've known this all along,
I go around a time or two,
Just to waste my time with you.
Tell me all that you've thrown away,
Find out games you don't wanna play,
You are the only one that needs to know
I'll keep you my dirty little secret,
(Dirty little secret)
Don't tell anyone or you`ll be just another regret,
(Just another regret, hope that you can keep it)
My dirty little secret,
Who has to know?
When we live such fragile lives,
It's the best way we survive,
I go around a time or two,
Just to waste my time with you,
Tell me all that you've thrown away,
find out games you don't wanna play,
you are the only one that needs to know---
I'll keep you my dirty little secret,
(Dirty little secret)
Don't tell anyone or you'll be just another regret,
(Just another regret, hope that you can keep it)
My dirty little secret.
Who has to know?
The way she feels inside (inside!)
Those thoughts I can't deny (can't deny!)
These sleeping thoughts won't lie (won't lie!)
And all I've tried to hide
It's eating me apart
Trace this life back!
I'll keep you my dirty little secret,
(Dirty little secret)
Don't tell anyone or you'll be just another regret.
(Just another regret)
I'll keep you my dirty little secret,
Don't tell anyone or you'll be just another regret,
(Just another regret, hope that you can keep it)
My dirty little secret,
Dirty little secret,
Dirty little secret.
Who has to know?
Who has to know?
*SNICKERS* :P
No comments:
Post a Comment