Warning: Filthy mouth ahead. (Sorry can't help it and I don't care what narrow-minded people will say. HELL I CARE! )
Been sick for three days already. This sick shit is giving me rough times. Ugh. The work needs a lot of computer interaction (and it gives me a heavy migraine) and some of the sites are too hard to comprehend and they are giving me headache too. First they're on foreign language and second they won't fit on any categories. Now I'm doubting my analysis prowess. Is it me? Or its the site itself? Anyhow, I'm back to work today and spent the whole day yesterday, just cuddling up the pillow, sniffing and coughing and just merely sleeping. And one thing I'm hating today is the feeling of some depression crap or something. I really hate these days that I'm feeling that I'm about to collapse. On these days, I wanna blame people, things, places and situations. On these days, I wanna pick a fight to people whom treating me some real shit and I just wanna punch their faces and strangle them till I knocked them out. On these days, I wanna do some regretting moments on how I did before. On these days, I wanna curse (till I get tired) on the situations that led me to feel this suck feeling. On these days, I wanna resign from the work, don't wanna talk to somebody, runaway screaming, feel the itch to do bitchy stunts, to be a real bad news and lastly to cry with all my heart out.
This is vague, but one, I'm wanting some thing and I can't get it, and it made me frustrated. And being frustrated is a real shit. And two, if I can get off this suffocating situation I'm in I will cos I don't wanna be treated like a pathetic person by a genuinely pathetic person. And hell do I have a choice to get off? I have none! *sobs* *stomps* I don't get it. I really don't. and this is depressing. (Okay I don't wanna be lectured now by those there's-always-an-option-shit cos that's the last thing I'm thinking right now)
Guess, I badly need some TW love or else I'll be doomed just merely being some fucking depressed loser. =(
No comments:
Post a Comment